Marketing efforts are essential in finding and developing the commercial relationships needed to develop intellectual property and bring it to market. Moreover, a well constructed marketing program can also help in driving corporate recognition of your institution and its research capabilities, as well as sponsored research.
TreMonti’s marketing support provides a full suite of services designed to match your marketing efforts and goals, whether active of passive. We focus on identifying prospective commercialization partners, assisting in engaging the true buyer of the technology, and providing them with the right information needed for them to make an informed decision. A true buyer of a technology is the person within an organization that has the internal authority to acquire and develop it, such as a Chief Scientific Officer, a Chief Technical Officer, or a VP of Business Development.
Our marketing services are customized to meet your needs, goals, and budget, while providing the high degree of personal service for which TreMonti is known.
TreMonti services include:
- Website development
- Smartphone/tablet application (app) development
- Managing social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Drafting of non-confidential marketing materials for your technologies
- Creation of marketing materials that highlight your institution’s research capabilities
- Identification of potential commercial partners
- Active marketing of your technologies and capabilities to commercial partners
- Presentations at open houses and industry events