TreMonti’s Small Office Services program was created to meet the needs of institutions that are looking to initiate, manage, and grow their technology commercialization programs. Our full range of services focus on building the technology commercialization infrastructure at your institution, while at the same time looking for opportunities to increase the awareness of your researchers about intellectual property, technology transfer, and corporate sponsored research.
Our program is customized to meet the specific needs and goals of each of our clients. Each program is based on a fixed annual fee, enabling our clients to strategically plan the growth of their commercialization program while still staying well within their budgetary requirements.
Services in this program may include:
- Providing an overview of your intellectual property policy
- Assistance in setting up an appropriate suite of documents to facilitate sponsored research and licensing
- Review of existing disclosed technologies
- Inreach to researchers and faculty providing education about the role of technology transfer in research
- Development of websites and other marketing tools
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Marketing of technologies
- Licensing assistance
- Invention disclosure portal